Commerce – MEC, CEC
MEC is a 2 Years intermediate course which introduces 3 main Subjects Maths, Economics and Commerce. Eligible candidate for this course should have passed 10th from a recognised board.
HEC and CEC are 2 Years intermediate course which introduces 3 main Subjects History/Civics, Economics and Commerce. Eligible candidate for this course should have passed 10th from a recognised board.
- COURSE DURATION
- 2 YEARS
- BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE
Our teaching method comprises the principles and methods used by teachers to enable student learning. Every teacher has her or his own style of teaching. We focus on holding students’ attention so powerfully that they will love to stay longer in class. Primary role of our teachers is to pass knowledge and information onto their students. Commonly used teaching methods include class participation, demonstration, recitation, memorization, or combinations of these.
- Main Subjects
MEC - Maths, Economics & Commerce
CEC - Civics, Economics & Commerce
- Compulsory Language: English
- Second Language: Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu
MEC & CEC Group is a part of Commerce stream.there are numerous professional courses that students may select after completing MEC or CEC course. Student have many career opportunities associated with this course.
- Accounting-Take up a course like CA or ICWA, B.Com (Accounting), or a specialised programme in Finance and Accounting
- Secretarial Work-Be a company secretary/secretary/corporate secretary at the top level by taking up the CS course
- Banking and Finance-Take the bank clerical exam after 12th or Bank PO exam after B.Com. Apply for banking jobs as a special assistant, teller, single window operator, head cashier, etc.
- Business Law / other legal domains-Do the Bachelor of Law (LLB) course and specialise in business/corporate law or any other area of interest
- Tax Consulting-Do a specialised auditing and taxation course or B.Com (Taxation)
- Design-A course in fashion design, textile design, jewellery design, or interior design will help
- Journalism-A Bachelor’s course in journalism and mass communication will offer a great career.
- Management-Take up a Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), or Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course.
- Education-Go for B.Ed., and then M.Ed. and PhD, if interested
- Computing and Programming-Pursue BCA, B.Sc. in business computing and information systems, or B.Com (Maths)and then a programming course.
- CFA Institute – CFA Program, CIPM Program, Claritas Investment Certificate
- ICSI Company Secretaries (CS)
- ICAI Chartered Accountants (CA)
- ICMAI Cost Accountants
- DU DSE M.Com. Entrance Test